[IP] Disetronic Pump failure

  Has anyone else got the letter from disetronic about our pumps being
(under and over infusing) not suitable in water and burning
 If you haven't i have a copy to give.or you can visit their site......
If you have what are you currently doing?......have they told you any useful
 information?......how about refunding our money?...
 VERY FRUSTRATED and back on needles for the first time in 5 ye ars and not
managing well