[IP] Re: Feeling insulin being delivered into site

>  Lately, when she boluses, she can feel the insulin going into her and it
> her pain. What can be done? Why is this happening to her?

If I recall correctly, your dtr is a toddler or recently was. That pain is
the very reason when I get another pump I want the MMM 508 with the
clicking, slow delivery. I experienced that pain for 9 years and recall it
too well. She may be a little more sensitive as she's growing could be the
reason why it's happening. I don't want another pump that gives an abrupt
immediate delivery. YMMV!!

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it; for
example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is wrinkles don't hurt