Re: [IP] Cover for Cozmo

I have one that fits it that I got at Micro Center.  It is made out of
neoprene and is a cell phone case.  There aren't any names on it, except
something that looks like maybe an E with three red dots.  It has a
swing clip. It is very light weight and really is a nice little case.
Mine is black but it also came in blue, red and bright yellow.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted