[IP] Re: the clogging issue

Hi Krista.

I really and truly am laughing, but excuse me, now I will, calmly, ask,
what PLANET is that endo from?  Perhaps he/she is concerned about
sterility but let's not be completely ridiculous.  We all work with
needles and shots, blood tests,  etc., etc.  The "mixture" will last at
LEAST 30 days---what is this endo's "proof" for giving you that little
piece of negative information that it's only good for 24 hours?  Nice
little scare tactic.  If he is suggesting that "only endos or
pharmacies" can mix things, help!!---although maybe that was your
arrangement in the past, in which case, of course you would not want to
go that route!!  My "method" is simple, straightforward, fast , and
endo approved.