From: wieslaw maciorowski <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:35:45 -0500
Subject: [IP] Problems with 504 plan

We have been contacted today in the afternoon, by the school nurse who
wants to change my son's Health Plan (to alter a physician's signed
order). In particular she does not want us (parents) to be called with
high readings so that we can tell what correction dose to use. She
wants our physician to set and adjust insulin ratios.

It is not a workable proposal and we will be fighting her on this. I
was wondering if anyone else had similar problem and what are the best
arguments/defences we could use?