RE: [IP] Feeling insulin being delivered into site

Oops, I should have said that I was using Comfort/Sil/Tender type sets.

90 degree sets might be part of the issue if they're longer and you're thin.

I would think that extending the bolus delivery time would tend to fix a
variety of "burning" issues.

Of course, this may not be true for everyone.