[IP] How many folks test their BG meter with a LAB.

Recently I acquired an Freestyle meter. It read 30 points lower
than the Accu-check complete. I called my doctor and setup a BG lab
test. The Freestyle accuracy was 5 points low with reference to the
lab results, the Accu-check was 25 points higher than the lab. With
this new knowledge I was able to change my Basel's on my Animas pump
from 2.2 to 1.55. It embarrasses me to think that I have all this
technology, i.e.. Pump, PDA, EzManager software, Diabetic books, six
years of experience and I just now realize that my attempted control
was based on a unknown accuracy of my BG meter.