[IP] I am sorry

Well, from the looks of things, I can tell that some of you have lied about me
getting pumps from you.. I was given two offers to mail them, I was given 1
offer of selling, (I was willing to do either, for I NEVER expect to get
anything for free) yet I find out through the grape line, that I was offered
many more than that (and I was getting them from alot of people). So basically
ALL offers to help me with a pump, have gone down the toilet (and you can ask
around to verify that if you want, I don't care anymore)
I do NOT want anything from this community in ways of Pump, Insulin (still on
the lantus and I will continue to pay for it). For those that do offer
anything, I will NOT give my home address out, for nothing (I am sorry, but it
has come to that).
So if you want me Out, just email me and I will leave, because it is NOT right
for people to lie about another and I have NEVER done that to you and nor
would I for that is wrong, but some of you HAVE about me.