Re: [IP] Feeling insulin being delivered into site

Which pump?

On my Animas R1000, I tend to use an extended bolus for mealtime boluses
and set the duration for 30 minutes.

Early on, I found that I was inserting sets too deeply and since I've
started putting them in at a shallower angle, I don't feel the insulin
being delivered anymore.