[IP] Re: Clogging!!

This "wonderful" clogging problem when using small amounts of insulin
makes me a crazy lady!  I know the diabetic world seems to mostly
object to it but I highly (and emotionally) recommend diluting Humalog
with sterile diluent, available FREE, and it's very EASY to do.  I know
that there are people who manage fine with tiny amounts of Humalog
going through their systems with no trouble---eg.:   .1 per hour or
less.  However, that doesn't mean that it works for everyone---YMMV???
Diluting the insulin (1:1, 1:3, etc.) provides much greater flexibility
in varying the dose for people on small insulin requirements, AND,
provides more volume of "stuff" through the tubing over time,
hence....lessening the possibility of crystallizing.  There, said my
piece.  I have happily diluted for 3 1/2 years (how time flies)----I
even tried to stop diluting and ran into problems almost immediately.
I am a very small version of an expert on the subject.....any
questions? (Please ask!)  There....got that out of my system didn't
I...you may now stop laughing.....