[IP] E2 Batteries are Alkaline and not Lithium

For information on the AAA e2 Alkaline batteries with Titanium  technology go
to this site. www.energizer.com/e2/faq/
Make sure you get the Alkaline not the Lithium; they come in both. I use the
Alkaline as directed by MiniMed and they last over 30 days each.
I buy mine at Office Depot but they are available at many other stores.
Phyllis  email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] E2 Batteries are Alkaline  and not Lithium

Jan C asked it  e2 batteries are lithium.

I have been curious about these batteries since reading about them on the IP.
This afternoon I bought a package and have it before me.  They are alkaline
batteries.  and the label is emblazoned with the notation "Titanium
Technology."

Rex