[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #490

I would like some opinions and suggestions about my experience last week
with minimed and Insurance.  My 6 year old MM507 went permanently bad so I
called minimed.  The rep (call her Alice) said let her pursue a replacement
508.  Next day Alice called saying I am getting a new pump and my insurance
will pay 100%.  Skipping ahead, I got the pump and started using it.  Just
got a notice from insurance saying insurance will not pay anything.
If insurance does not pay, I cannot pay so I plan on shipping back the pump
sayiong "thanks but no thanks".  Any sugestions cause I really benefit from
pump therapy.

........................Sparky........63 year old 40 years with diabetes