Re: [IP] RE: Paradigm Upgrade

I'm not sure what you are talking about.  I was speaking to the point of the
mechanicals in the 511 are CAPABLE of .05 basal increments, but the software
wasn't implemented to do it.

The point about staggering .1 and 0.0 units/hr was only meant to suggest an
alternative at this time for those who want to accomplish such a thing.  I
realize that it isn't ideal, but at least provides something close.  The 512
and the 511 with the upgraded software, however, will allow .05 increments.