RE: [IP] E2 Batteries are Alkaline and not Lithium

Okay.  Ignore my previous post about this.  I'm a dimwit.  :-)

I was messing my "alkaline" with "acidic".  :-)  Alkaline DOES refer to a SET
of elements.  Sorry...been a while since I had my chemistry.  ;-)

 You may go about your business. There is nothing more to see here. You may go
about your business.