[IP] Re:eye bubble surgery

    The medical facility(hospital) should have some of the
eye-bubble-surgery furniture for rent. I have even seen it in the retina
doc's office. The people in either of those places should know where you can
go for help and equipment if they don't stock the stuff.
     My 90 year old mother-in-law regretted not renting for her 2 week
recovery period.                 Peter