Re: [IP] Clogged Cannula

I had a friend that had the same problem. She started changing his site
everyday to every other day instead of every three days. Also I noticed
that my 6yr old gets that white stuff if shes outside in the heat alot.
She also had problems with the sites bending with the Mini Med
quicksets. I called MM & they said if you have them lay down flat (no
pillow) & pull the skin tight like with your thumb & pointer finger were
your going to insert, then insert with the opposit hand it works really