[IP] Re: pump, meters cell phones and store alarms -WHY

> I have also checked my pocketbook itself to make sure that there was
> left in it from when I bought it that might set the alarms off.  >

I have a friend who had clip-on sunglasses in her purse - in the plastic
envelope they come in. The UPC symbol was still attached and set off the
alarm. I peeled it off for her.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun
every year.