[IP] Venting about insurance and WAITING!!

I am so irritated, had to share with those who might just understand :-)

I finally decide "yes' I want to get a pump, discovered that all is very
well covered with insurance, so start the paperwork with Deltec;  took the
doctor forever to get their paperwork done (doc had kidney stones, hospital
stay, etc) and CDE went on her yearly vacation)  YIKES

Last week, I found out that the paperwork had gotten to Deltec....today I
discover that Deltec is not on the list of 'approved' suppliers, that They
are sending my data to  Diabetes Care & Education in Kentucky, who
sells/rents DME (or whatever the acronym is!!)  in our insurance plan, and
the Deltec rep casually mentions that I will be put on a waiting list
there.....it is a 4-6 (or did she say 6-8) week waiting list, but they hope
to be caught up by the end of September......when I mentioned that I was
disappointed, her response was that 'good things come to those who wait'

Still waiting, and waiting and waiting adn WANTING :-)

Thx for letting me VENT <I feel a little better>