[IP] re: allergies

I have Been taking zyrtec for a couple years up until about 2-3 months ago
when my insurance company would no longer cover it,  it seems like for the
last 2-3 months my blood sugars are taking much longer to come down from highs
and my boluses take forever to work, i'm not sure if this is related but these
recent posts have me wondering.  i just started taking loratadine (3 days into
it) again, so maybe i can see how it goes over the next few weeks...........