Re: [IP] Allergies and insulin needs

I have pretty bad allergies in the spring and fall (the last week has been
pretty bad, for some reason).  I take Allegra now, but for the past several
years would only take Benedryl if absolutely necessary.

Anyhow, I have noticed no correlation between my allergy symptoms and BGLs.  I
have little doubt that it can happen...but it just hasn't been the case for

 The only time that allergies have affected my BGLs was when I developed a sinus
infection as a RESULT of the allergies...but, then it really was the infection
that was the problem, not the allergies themselves.

Anyhow, just giving an "other side of the coin" perspective.