[IP] RE: Paradigm Upgrade

The 512 doesn't use Infrared to communicate with the Logic meter.  It uses RF,
just like the remote.  THe 511 already had RF support (as it supported the
remote).  Nothing new there except software to be able to communicate with the
Logic specifically.

The Cozmo is the pump that uses (will use) Infrared to communicate with the