Re: [IP] stress? how to deal ..

First, I would like to offer my condolences to you and your family for the
situation and heart-break you are experiencing.  I have never stood in your
shoes but I think I would treat myself somewhat like a sick day.  Probably,
you need to call & tell your endo what you have shared with us.  And then,
give the instructions to your husband & write yourself a note to listen to
him.  Our loved ones are usually our best allies & caregivers.

Sharon (dx DM 9/00) & Nabs (MM 511 01/03)