Re: [IP] Paradigm low battery/low reservoir question

> Anita, you could go and look in your alarm history and see if it
> also
> said "low reservoir" or if it actually said "low battery".

I tried that, and it doesn't show either alarm for that time.  Probably
because I didn't get an alarm, I just hit ESC and the second line said
"Low Reservoir."  I suspended it for a second and it still said "Low
Reservoir."  Sent it through the self test - same thing.  I didn't think
to scroll down to see if it said the battery power was normal.  I'm going
to call tomorrow and report it.  Sometime between homeschooling my kids,
getting a tooth filled, packing for a vacation, having the in-laws over
for dinner. . . sometime tomorrow I'll call and report it.  Anyway, it
definitely said "Low Reservoir" but didn't give me the alarm, OR the
empty circles.  Other than this one thing - I LOVE MY PUMP!  Can anyone
tell I'm just too busy to do shots???  Like everyone else in the world. .

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!