[IP] RE: 3 minute delivery

I am not a medical professional, however, I ran into differing opinions from
medical professionals on this issue. That said, my Endo said no it doesn't
make a difference and now he says he was wrong.  My A1c has gone from 9 to 7
in less than two months.  I attribute it to both the 0.05 basal increments,
and the three minute delivery. There are other people (or parents of children
who pump) who can say this has also been beneficial for them.
YMMV, but I am doing much much better.