Re: [IP] RE: Paradigm Upgrade

The buttons on the 512 are different than on the 511.  I had a demo of
it in my home today, and the 512 are more raised up, rounded and have a
more rubbery feel, easier to keep your finger on than on the 511.

There is also a purple case, which is what was brought over for me to
see, but it is not a bright purple, but very dark and doesn't really
look purple unless you hold it up to the light.  Not what I was
expecting at all for that color to look like.  The meters match the

The 512 does give doses in .05 increments.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted