Re: [IP] New one for us

In a message dated 8/25/03 10:17:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> are there any pointers to help in keeping the pupils
> towards the floor in everyday life? Even sleeping looks like it will
> difficult
> because she has never slept on her stomach and now needs to. Any tricks
> learned
> or special equipment that may help would be very helpful.

I'm surprised Karen's doc didn't address this. Yes, there is special
 equipment. Ask a home health care store in your area, or do a google search. I
these quickly:

 <A HREF="http://www.vitrectomy.net/">http://www.vitrectomy.net/</A> (It rents
equipment, too.)

(Again, only part of a site. It, too,