Re: [IP] Paradigm low battery/low reservoir question

Anita, you could go and look in your alarm history and see if it also
said "low reservoir" or if it actually said "low battery".  Doesn't
sound like a good omen though.  I'd think you should call and report it
to them and just say you want to watch the pump closely for other
strange behavior first before you send it in.  Tell them you will call
again for anything else that happens.  They can't make you sent it back
but at least that way you have it documented of the date that it

Judi in MI
email @ redacted