Re: [IP] Duration of Novalog and Humalog

Has anyone ever seen any graphs or studies that show that small amounts
of H and N actually remains in your system for 8 hours?  Apparently how
the new Paradigm 512 Bolus Wizard figures the insulin on board
calculation is, it somehow calculates it using a total of 8 hours
duration. This is unlike how the Cozmo figures it, which lets you set
how long the insulin lasts in your own system.

I have never even heard of H and N having a total during of this long,
and though it was supposed to be totally gone before this.  Does anyone
know where I might look for information like this?

Judi in MI