[IP] stress? how to deal ..

guys, i'd appreciate a bit of help before
this really gets to me. (which i have no control over)
i'm facing a pending death of my mother who has
bladder/kidney cancer. we're looking at 3-4 days max.

I have a 16yr old i'm going to have to deal with
also that will be grieving, along with myself. stupid
question maybe.. but i know my bg soars when i'm
stressed and crying. how much or how can i calculate
a rate change to deal with the bg's when it starts to
happen? because I know i'm not going to be able
to sit and logically think about it then, i'd like to have
it printed out my plan of attack.

if anything, hubby will pester me to keep track and
control and help when needed.

thanks for any advice.