Re: [IP] 3 minute delivery

In a message dated 8/25/03 5:43:30 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> the Distentronic rep (who is fabulous but can't sell me a
> pump because all sales are halted in Canada with this FDA thing going on in
> the US)

The MiniMed was fine with me with its long, drawn-out delivery rate -- and I
could stop it before too much was delivered if I needed to. On the other hand,
my new pump, which delivers every 3 minutes and gives a bolus all at once is
great, too.

But what I'm really writing about is that I thought I saw something
"somewhere" that said Canada did NOT halt sales of Disetronic pumps.

Jan and ElvisToo