Re: [IP] It Came!

Nope, there is no history entry for a temp basal.  The only way I've
been able to tell that I've used a temp basal (other than storing a note
in my head) is to check the basal history.  It'll be different on the days
you've suspended or used a temp basal.

I'd love for there to be a prime history also, but it ain't in there either.