[IP] 3 minute delivery

In starting to look at pumps for Liam  I have come across a debate over
whether or not the 3
minute basal delivery system is necessary. The MiniMed pamphlet says its
of course, but the Distentronic rep (who is fabulous but can't sell me a
pump because all sales are halted in Canada with this FDA thing going on in
the US) says that it is a must in small children. What do the professionals
Barb (mom to Liam 6yr Sept 5, dx3/00;and Brandon 9yr)