[IP] RE: Paradigm Upgrade

Sorry I couldn't find the original email address to send this to.
Could you please add me to your list.  I purchased my Paradigm in Feb. 2003
and was told that the upgrade would be free to all current paradigm user.
They also said that mine had the most recent programming and all I would
have to do is getting new programming.  I could keep my old pump.  That was
the huge advantage to the paradigm compared to other companies.
I could really use the 512 with the bolus wizard.  I seem to struggle with
my bolus numbers, but I am not willing to pay $450 after only having my
pump 6 months.

Sarah Roscoe
Byron, IL 61010