Re: [IP] New Insulin in New Reservoirs

> 'I've also been "blessed" with two bottles of NovoLog that are ineffective.

I have been on Novolog since it came out, Humalog before that for short time.
 I have had no problem with it, did have my doubts about it but found it just
abit differently with me then H, other variables made the difference on how the
insulin reacts with me. I think a year of repeat performances proved this.
It did take time to "settle in" with N's action with me.  Linda K