[IPn] Time to wrap it up

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was hoping that we could wrap up
our pledge drive by the end of August, but we're not quite there yet.
We are officially on day 23 of the pledge drive and still must raise
a little over $1600.

For those of you waiting for the right time, it couldn't be better
than now!!!

If you have made a donation and would like to tell others your
reasons, send me a private e-mail and I will share your message with
the list members.

Make a contribution now by visiting Insulin Pumpers secure server at:

If you'd like to challenge the other forum members to match your
generosity, visit the new challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====