[IP] New Insulin in New Reservoirs

I've also been "blessed" with two bottles of NovoLog that are ineffective.
 The lot number and expiration date are NW50631 and 12/2004 respectively. Do the
numbers look like the ones on your bottle?

I've been struggling with elevated BG since 8/22 when I tried the first of
the two. Last night I tried the second. They have both been about as effective
as water. I've injected Humalog to get my BG's in sight. For better insurance
reimbursement I switched to NovoLog in April after 2+ years of Humalog. Until
now, NovoLog has been superb.
I talked to NovoNordisk and they've arranged with my pharmacy to replace the
two bottles. Their customer service folks was extremely interested and very
 helpful. I don't mean to badmouth their product since it has "smoothed" my BG's
- the highs haven't been as high nor the lows as low.

Would appreciate hearing from you and others on the subject.

Good luck!
 Gil  MM508 5/2000