Re: [IP] Help with basal rate

and  George <email @ redacted> responded
> Sorry Gail, but that formula just does not work.  That is unless MM
> has drastically redesigned it's pumps to do something other than a
> 0.1 delivery.

George, it looks to me (from the MM website) like the new MM does use
an 0.05 basal increment, pulsed in the same way that the 0.1 was in the
previous MM pumps (so that 0.6 units/hour would come in 0.05 increments
every 5 minutes, and an 0.05 units/hour rate would come in one 0.05
increment per hour).  Can anyone who knows more about it confirm this?

But I agree, there is no way the 508 can give you 0.05 units in an hour
because the smallest amount it can give at one time is 0.1 units.
However, it could average 0.5/unit per hour by giving 0.1 in one hour
and 0.0 in the next hour.

Linda Z