[IP] Paradigm low battery/low reservoir question

 That is peculiar. I, just recently, had a low battery alarm, and then a couple
hours later, got a low reservoir alarm.  But, in my case, that was because my
reservoir was low!  :-)

When you press the "Esc" key, I always see the current applicable alarm
messages.  So, in my case above, when I pressed "Esc" the first two lines
read "Low Battery" and "Low Reservoir".  When I replaced the battery, it just
said, "Low Reservoir".  The circles always remained, however.

I would recommend reporting the problem to MM.  You may have uncovered a
software bug that they should know about, or perhaps already know about and
have fixed (who knows).  Even if you don't trade in your Paradigm for a
 replacement, it would benefit others presuming that MM either has or eventually
does fix the bug.

If you do call about it, however...I suggest that you write down as much
possible detail as you can about the situation, including details as to when
 the last reservoir change was, when the last battery change was, etc. THe more
details they have, the better chance they can find the problem.

One last thing to consider (and I'm only suggesting this because it happens to
me) is think about what happened and make ABSOLUTELY sure that you really saw
 what you think you saw. I'm not saying you didn't...only that, there have been
 times where I was ABSOLUTELY certain of something, only to realize later that I
had been mistaken.  (I can't blame old age, unfortunately...so I'll just blame
it on being diabetic. ;-)

>Last week I refilled my pump on Friday morning.  Friday night, I noticed
>it said "Low Reservoir" when I hit the ESC button.  It didn't have the
empty circles that you normally see with a low reservoir, and I didn't