From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Barbara A.
Bradley
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 11:35 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: New Insulin in New Reservoirs

>It's in the Insulin Pumping book, page 213.

Margo<

I have the page # in the book. The info there does not
address insulin absorption by the plastic, nor do any of the
references listed for that specific chapter. Unless I see a
more recent reference addressing the research on this topic,
this information is still in doubt, in my opinion.

Barbara A. Bradley