[IP] New ins.

Each year it seems for the last 4-5 my hugsband's former employer (we're on
COBRA) gets a new ins. co. So, it happened again 8/1/03 and I tested out the
drug program. Since I couldn't find where we are required to use mailorder
for maintenance drugs, I walked in to the pharm and got 5 vials of Humalog
for $25!!! BTW, they'll even cover 100 days instead of 90. :-)

YIPPEE!!!! This means it won't sit on the front porch in the hot sun/no
shade. We don't have to wait for it to be delivered! Pills don't have to sit
in a black mailbox in the sun when it's 70*F in February cuz Texas decided
we're Indiana and it's verrrry cold!

Oh, yeah - and it's a regular plan meaning we can go to the drs of our
choice and they'll pay - NOT an HMO/PPO. Besides, we were paying $822.83 a
month and it's now *only* $636.23. We'll see how we like it in several
months' time. I am qualified for the COBRA (due to ESRD) 'til 4/05 but hugsy
has to go off in October due to *age.*

Summer is here and so am I, but at my age I wonder why. If nature can be
born anew, why can't I be recycled, too?