RE: [IP] Dual wave bolus

I find dual wave bolus works wonders for me when I eat pizza, peanuts, or
anything with extra fat in it.  I usually bolus for the carbs and then
figure out the fat content, calculate my insulin to carb ratio and dual wave
it for 4 hrs.  By that time, the fat is turning into carbs and the dual wave
helps to keep the blood sugars level.

I would most probably halve the insulin to carb ratio with kids your age
since they are probably pretty active and will burn off a lot of the fat

Just my opinion.

Kathy B.