[IP] Paradigm low battery/low reservoir question

Last week I refilled my pump on Friday morning.  Friday night, I noticed
it said "Low Reservoir" when I hit the ESC button.  It didn't have the
empty circles that you normally see with a low reservoir, and I didn't
have the alarm.  My battery had been in for over 2 weeks, and I hadn't
gotten a "Low Battery" alarm.  Just for the heck of it, I changed the
battery, and the "Low Reservoir" went away.  Is this normal?  I didn't
call MiniMed, because, frankly, I don't want a refurbished 511.  I would
be upset if I traded my perfectly working Paradigm (OK, except that it
said "Low Reservoir" when it wasn't low) for one that might start giving
me E21 alarms.  I'm constantly playing with my pump, and hitting ESC to
see the time, and to see how much insulin is remaining.  I've never
noticed the "Low Reservoir" notice before, just wondering if it's
happened to anyone else.  If it's an early indicator that my battery is
about to go, that's OK, since I'd rather change it when it's convenient,
instead of having a "Low Battery" alarm in the middle of the night or at
some other inconvenient time.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!