Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

I'm sorry...I just don't see the issue.  Your warranty applies to when you
originally bought the pump.  It doesn't matter whether your pump from that
point forward is used or not, your warranty is in effect just the same.

If that first pump you received had been problem-free, then the warranty would
expire EXACTLY the same time as if you went through 10 511 pumps.  There is
nothing wrong or bad about this.  I mean, let's say your first pump didn't die
 until 1 month before the warranty expired. No company anywhere would then give
you a new or used product with a FULLY new warranty.  The warranty terms
applies to first purchase date at all times.

In automotive terms, vehicles experience recalls all the time, and repairs
under warranty.  You will notice that your warranty does NOT increase just
because you had a recall or a repair under warranty.  I don't know of any
company that would do that, including any pump company.