Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

What you are saying about the upgrade is true, however, In Jan 2003 I bought
a **new** 511 and I am already on my 4th (that's right -4th) rebuilt because
of different errors.  I had a discussion with them about that because I felt
I should get a new 511 since my original did not last but 2 months.
Meanwhile, my warranty is from the 1st 511 I had.  Next time around, I will
look at other pumps more closely and get input from you guys.
Sharon (dx DM 9/00) & Nabs (MM 511 01/03)