[IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

One thing to keep in mind...you are not trading in to get a new vehicle...you
are trading in to get a "used" vehicle.  The upgrade is applied to the 511 to
make it operate as a 512.  It is not a brand-new 512 pump you are upgrading
to.  The 511 and 512 pumps are, mechanically speaking, identical pumps.  There
is only a software upgrade to differentiate them.  So, MM takes a 511 and
 upgrades the software to the 512 level software to give you all the features of
a 512.

 When you buy a used car, the automakers do not give you a new warranty (though,
SOMETIMES car dealerships will offer you a warranty for a price).