Re: [IP] Sleepwear with pockets

I sleep in those snap-front dusters that have two pockets. When up and not
dressed yet, Bluda Sue is in one pocket and my cellphone the other. When I'm
on the 'net we pay 75c a month to our landline carrier for Busy Call
Forwarding and have calls forwarded to the cellphone (incoming calls are
free - a choice on our contract). I don't miss any calls and even if I'm out
to the mailbox (when dressed with slacks on) I have the phone in a pocket.

I have also been known to fall so I also have help available via a call.

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer
and die." - Mel Brooks