RE: [IP] Insurance and Batteries

 --- On Wed 12/31, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Mon, 25
Aug 2003 09:34:41 US/EasternSubject: [IP] Insurance and BatteriesI am wondering
if anyone's insurance company pays for their batteries? I am confused as to why
my insurance company doesn't see them as DME(Durable Medical Equipment). I
cannot use my pump without batteries. Andy
 Andy, my CDE/pump trainer told me that my batteries would be covered under my
insurance. Now I haven't TRIED it yet since I just started and I haven't had to
order aany. I will let you know if that was misinformation, ok? Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com