Re: [IP] Stability of Lantus

 I believe i have gone through the same experience w/Lantus. When i first
started off using Lantus i thought the product was working better then expected.
But after several month i was experiencing highs which the lantus should have
taken care of. I also didn't pursue the issue since i was switching over to
using the pump. I've been on the pump for about 2 weeks and everything has been
working as expected, at least for now.

Michael Chiodo
Cell: 215.275.8457
email @ redacted