Re: [IP] Compliments to Animas

Animas' invoicing system appears to be just this side of the dark ages.

While I love the company, they could use a little bit of assistance in
their billing software.  Everytime there is activity on your account for
a specific invoice #, they send off a new statement that lists all
activity for the period.  I got two statements last month, each showing
a different balance due (each was different invoice).
I called to whine about it and was told that this is a limitation in their
billing software.

Would a statement showing cumulative balance be too much to ask?  Guess so.

Even though the paperwork on billing seems a bit touchy, everything else
works out great!

Happy pumping.