RE: [IP] Help with basal rate

When I used a 508 MM I would have the pump set .1 the first half hour
and 0 the second half hour. This in effect gives you .05 an hour. If
your basal rate is this low perhaps you can show medical necessity for a
pump that can be programmed for .05? Or you can mix insulin to lessen
the strength. Others on the list are more experienced with this than I.

My doctor and I worked out multiple basals.

Gail Donohue